September 25, 2008

Another Criss-Cross do

Start this on the side instead of straight on to get the slanted look.
It's kind of hard to tell in this picture, but these are on the side, not centered, so that it angles down to a side pony. Section the hair into 3 pieces & add your elastics.
Next, do the middle section first. Pull the previous pony straight back into it. Then do the 2 sides, criss-crossing over the middle piece.
I criss-crossed twice. I probably could have gone one more time, so whatever works for you.
It ends with 3 strands left over. I pulled them together in the middle (& if you didn't do all of it, like I did, remember to pull the hair up). Pull it to the middle to make a side pony. I just did a messy bun, but do what looks best.
Add a cute bow & that's it. Spray to hold better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats way cute it looks do-able but complicated! Thanks for the idea im gonna try it on my lil ones shorter hair! wish me luck.. .

Kim said...

That is adorable!! I will have to give this one a try too. Oh...I really like your new background!!

Devri said...

Way cute!!! I like it when it is just ponys and not twists, looks more natural... does that make sense... ;)

lovingmysoldier said...

We just did this and I love it!! We only did one criss cross because we have shorter hair, but it still looks cute :)