December 10, 2008

fAncY hAIr

A little fancy today - but that's okay. Here it is:
Do sections all around the head - like a headband & add the elastics.
Grab 2 of the sections & split them in half. Braid these 2 together. To make it even, I split each one less than half apart so there were four sections. I brought the 2 middle pieces together so I had the 3 strands to braid.
Braid all around the head doing the same thing.
Pull it all up into a pony.
I did wringlet curls in the pony.
Then start pinning the curls up with bobby pins
Spray to hold. & that's it!!

12 comments:

sweetmama.heather said...

That's beautiful, I'm excited to try it on my daughter! Thanks for your amazing ideas!

TF said...

Way cute! I've been looking for a new hairstyle for my daughter's Christmas dance performance, and I believe I have found it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

April said...

I love this!!! It is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Carrie said...

Never ever take down this blog. Someday I really hope I'm going to need it!

You should just know that everyone in the world reads your blog. There's a girl at church who always has her hair done with ideas I see here so i asked her if she got her ideas from you and she did! Small world.

Rachelle said...

WOW! That's a beautiful hair style!

Kari said...

sdbfskdhgfjuh THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! WE LOOVE IT!!! THANK YOU sooo MUCH!!!

brooksie said...

I love all of the cute and creative hair ideas. I try alot of them but I can never get them to look as neat as yours. I'm gonna keep trying. Keep the inspiration coming!

Tiffany said...

Awesome ideas! I tried this out on my girl - it turned out great!!!

Sheri said...

I just have to say that I love your blog. You always have something perfect, and this one was amazing. I got soooo many compliments on it. And an added bonus was that this stayed perfect for three days (just a little re-curling). THANKS!

andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love this hairstyle. My stepdaughter loved it too, I just did her hair in this style for the Father Daughter Dance...Thanks

noel joy said...

so so cute. i did this one today. took awhile, but turned out super cute!