September 18, 2008

Curly Sue

So I just got this darling head band & thought it would look cute with curly hair.
I used pink sponge curlers. First, I add gel. The put the curlers in when her hair is ALMOST dry & keep them in for a few hours in the morning instead of sleeping in them, because she won't. I find always works the best if you start the part in the front & roll the curlers in the way her part goes on each side. Then I make my way to the back.
This is what it looks like when I take them out. Right before I take the curlers out, I put a blow dryer to them to make sure the hair is completely dry. I run my fingers through the curls & then spray to hold.
Add your headband & there you have cute wringlets!!

9 comments:

Emma F said...

Aw, that curly hair looks darling! It's so beautiful!

Strommer Family said...

PLEASE leave a comment on my blog or email me and let me know where you get those big flowers for headbands!! USAFWife2459@gmail.com or hanguladventures.blogspot.com

Aleasha said...

I too want to know where you got that great headband. Her hair looks awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

How precious! I posted some pics of my daughter's hairstyle that I did for my sister's wedding this past weekend! I took the ideas from your blog-thanks!! :)

Decker and Tara said...

Okay, I swear I see you everywhere now. I thought I saw you one day at the dollar store and last week at the softball fields. love the curls, I did my little girls hair like this yesterday. I used hot rollers and they did the job great. Still loving your site. I tell all my friend about it when they compliment my kids do's. Thanks agian, Tara

Anonymous said...

I love her hair, she has such wonderful golden locks. I just love your site, I tell all of my family and friends about it, it is especially exciting because my daughter is the only girl! thanks again for the great ideas, Takiesha

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Gorgeous locks--and what an ADORABLE headband. Where did you get that??? So sweet!

R Clan said...

VERY VERY SUPER SUPER ADORABLE!!!! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness this is pure cuteness <3 LOVE it