November 4, 2008

worm twists

Part the hair in half. Add your elastic at the bottom & then add the next section.
Then grab the bottom piece & twist it & keep twisting until it starts to twist on it's own & add it to the top by just adding an elastic on the second pony.
Do the same thing all the way up. I did 3 elastics BEFORE I criss crossed them to make the piggies.
With the piggy tail - do the same twist all the way until it twists into a ball.
Add an elastic to hold it in place. Spray to hold.

front view: Add your cute bows & that's it!!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Both of your last posts have been so creative! Love it!

Kreanna said...

So stinkin' cute!!!

Joann said...

Oh! Very cute. I did the zig-zag braids today and I have to say, they are even cuter in real life! Thanks for sharing!

Ryann said...

I did this one on my younger daughter's hair and got TONS of comments. It was so nice and easy to do and very cute! Thanks a million!

Randi A. said...

That is so cute!!! I wish I had a little girl so that I could try these out. My little boys hair might be long enough to try them, but that would just be wrong wouldn't it? :(