July 16, 2008

Top Knots

Okay, so she kinda looks like a geisha. LOL. Oh well - we'll bring an asian theme to our do today.

Section the hair into 3 different sections. The left side, middle & right side. I like to clip the left & right sides out of the way, so I am only working on one section at a time. I start with the middle section & part near the bottom & clip the rest up. Put that part into an elastic.
Make your way up, doing the puff braid & put your next elastic in. I had a picture for this but accidentally deleted it, but you will see in the next picture.

So, do your third elastic & this is what it looks like. Leave the top & do the same things to the side, with the parts all matching.

Wrap the hair on top into little buns & holding with an elastic. I added the same ric-rac that I used last week

front view
back view

2 comments:

lovingmysoldier said...

I am thinking I can do this on the wee one...gonna try tomorrow to see if she has enough hair!!!

This would be so nice for hot days!

lovingmysoldier said...

This almost worked in the wee ones hair...I just can't do buns, but there are pokey ponys on the top!!!